Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wisdom teeth


I had surgery this morning at 8:30 to get my wisdom teeth removed. Apparently all three were impacted, not just the one I thought originally. At least I didn't have four! Chris came with me to drive me back from the appointment. I felt very groggy and slept the whole way home in the car. When we got back, I had to take the gauze out the try to eat some yoghurt since these anti-swelling, anti-infection, and pain killer medications are not supposed to be taken on an empty stomach. Unfortunately I forgot to put the gauze back in and after my nap I woke up with blood all over my pillow. Now I'm doing all right, just really sore, puffy-cheeked, and it's a bit hard to smile!

1 comment:

Christina Casares said...

you just keep poppin those pills and you'll be fine in a few days! glad everything went okay!