Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

It's going to take some getting used to...

Today is Chris's first day of work. He left this morning around 8:30 and I decided I would run some errands today. Well, I got lost of course! I had to go to Pentagon Row, and I got there with only a few turn arounds. Then on the way back.. well, I have NO idea what happened. But I did get to see:

(The White House, Kennedy Center, & Iwo Jima Memorial)

Also, did you know there are free parking meters? I parked and put a quarter in one today and no time popped up. I was getting confused until I noticed a button that said "Press for free time". So I pressed the button and it gave me a whole hour for free! (Minus the quarter that I put in before I noticed the free button.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so awesome! just a little site-seeing detour :) what did you have to do that took 22 minutes?

Dorothy said...

Hey- where did you find those meters? Hope you had a and interesting "lost" adventure!

Elizabeth said...

that's awesome! when do you start your job?