Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twins?

I had forgotten about this: when we took Lauren down to JMU last week one of her new housemates walked into her room and asked, "hey, are you guys twins?" Now, I don't know about you, but I've always thought Lauren and I hardly looked like sisters most of the time! She's probably 3 inches shorter, blonde hair, and blue eyes! My old boss called us "sistas from different misters" and it took us about half the year to convince our art teacher (I took Art 1 with Lauren my senior year and her freshman year of HS so we could have a class together) that we were even distantly related!
What do you think? Twins?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that was so weird! i had to ask again to make sure i heard her right! that was the first time i've ever heard anyone ask if we were twins- insane!

jennie said...

i think you guys look kinda alike....i also think that cake looks delicious!

Dorothy said...

twins - no way! i am gald jenny likes the cake!

Elizabeth said...

haha that's awesome!