Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Long day!

I was not in a very good mood today because on my way home from work I missed an appointment due to being late. I feel so busy all the time, especially now that I have none of the day to use to get errands done, so I was frustrated that now I would have to reschedule and try to rush home another day, etc. Anyway, to top it all off, I got lost on the way home by taking a different road. So when I finally drove up, Chris decided to take me out to dinner! It was so nice, we just walked down the road to this restaurant where you can sit outside. It was a beautiful night, and I feel MUCH better!

4 comments:

LA-jan said...

What nice way to end a hectic day!

jennie said...

im glad the day ended better than it started! i miss you!

Unknown said...

aww what a nice thing for Chris to do! bonus points!

Dorothy said...

i bet it was a beautiful night! glad you enjoyed it!