Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday (#4)

It's Thursday again, and obviously you all know what that means...

This week I am thankful that holidays are just around the corner. I need a break and can't wait for that four day weekend coming up!! Plus, I'm getting sick of all this cold weather and no holiday spirit! So starting this weekend, I'm gearing up for the holidays. Watch out.

Don't forget to let us know what you're thankful for this week...leave a comment below and join in the thanks-giving!

5 comments:

Eric said...

I'm thankful for NFL football back on thursday nights! (if you dont have the nfl network, you are missing out)

Unknown said...

i don't get the nfl network!
i'm thankful that it's thursday! all my work is done and turned in- i'll be home tomorrow :)

Dorothy said...

I'm thankful that I'm not in the stock market!

Chris said...

I'm thankful we start the Thanksgiving season off tomorrow!

LA-jan said...

I'm thankful I'm not making Thanksgiving dinner this year!