Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back in action!

I'm normally pretty good with computers. I've had this one since after my senior year in highschool. I got a virus once two years in, and that's the only problem I've had with it! Anyway, I wanted to download the newest itunes, and my computer was too old that it wasn't compatible with the new version. It said I had to download Window's Service pack 2, so I clicked on the Window's update button, and the computer said I had to restart to finish the update. Well, I restarted, and the computer never turned back on! Anyway, I spent the day in Leesburg yesterday so I could see if Eric could fix it, and of course, he did! He saved all my stuff from the harddrive (which Dell said would absolutely not be possible) and now my computer is working better than ever! Yayy Eric! That picture above is of my empty harddrive slot.
Check out the 4-5 years of dust that has accumulated inside my fan!
This is Eric's magnetic screwdriver. I've never seen such a thing! But it came in handy when I accidently dropped one of those screws in the memory slot thing.

5 comments:

jennie said...

wow that's awesome! good thing eric is so handy! and since our computers are the same i guess that means i shouldnt download the new itunes!

LA-jan said...

Way to go Eric!

maggie said...

nice!!! i'm so glad you'll be back to your bloggin' self :)

Dorothy said...

Ah - he is amazing. Thanks Eric!

Vanessa said...

Glad you were able to get it fixed!