Pages

Saturday, January 3, 2009

States

We just got back from playing a rousing game of "states". There's an elementary school up the street from our house, so we went over with a basketball and played horse, but instead of shooting from wherever you want, you shoot from different states. I lost, obviously, but I made my shots from Washington and Montana, which is pretty impressive I think! Then Ashley and Alex came by with their dog and we played some 3 on 1.

I thought these pictures were pretty funny because in the first one it looks like Chris just dropped the ball, and in the second it looks like he's levitating it under his hand. But really he was just dribbling.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Crazy! I like the second shot. Chris has talented hands!

LA-Eileen said...

Cool game! I've never seen it before. You have a very talented husband. Not bad sinking a basket from Montana yourself!

jennie said...

those pictures are excellent! so was the 3-on-1 chris, alex, and ashley against you?

Rob said...

Does Hawaii count double?!