Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scrubs Tribute #1

Hey guys,
As most of you may know, Scrubs is my favorite TV show. I may have mentioned it once or twice, not sure. Most of you (because you don't care about the show) probably don't know that there are only 2 episodes of Scrubs left, which makes me very sad. I was bummed when Friends ended, but I am legitimately sad that Scrubs is almost over. Probably because I felt like it was mine because nobody else seemed to pay attention to it, or the fact that I've been watching it since it's first season, which was 10th grade for me. (I feel old) Anyways, in honor of my favorite show, from now until the finale in 2 weeks I'll be brining some of my favorite clips and scenes onto the blog so that you can see just a few reasons why I love the show so much. And remember that the characters of Turk and J.D. went to William & Mary in the show, so to not like these clips would be very un-Tribe-like. Just kidding. But seriously.

Today's clip is from my favorite episode of season 2, my Fruit Cups:

5 comments:

maggie said...

haha. I'm a much more recent fan of scrubs, but this is a great clip! Can't wait to see the other ones!

LA-Eileen said...

I've never seen Scrubs, that was great! Too bad it's going off the air.

jennie said...

haha that is good. i didn't realize they went to william and mary in the show- go tribe!

Chris said...

Jennie I'm proud of your Tribe Pride. And yep they did go to William & Mary, because the creator of the show Bill Lawrence went to William & Mary and he based it off of a couple of his buddies who went there and then became doctors.

Elizabeth said...

very funny but slightly depressing as i watch my future flash before my eyes. it does give me some good ideas.