Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Shmamboozle

Last year when we moved into our apartment, my mom and Lauren stopped somewhere on the way and bought us a housewarming gift - a bamboo plant that someone named Shmamboozle. Since we are without place to live for 1.5 weeks (hopefully only that long!), he has been traveling with us in the car. I have to say, he did pretty well for the first day of travel. Then I accidentally left him in the car for a day and he wilted, so in retaliation, he decided to tip over in my seat on our way to a wedding reception so that I had to dry my dress via the air conditioning vent en route. He also fell over after the wedding and soaked the floor under my feet later. Thankfully he only has to be watered once a month, so I'm hoping he's resilient :) It hasn't been a very successful trip thus far.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

haha i'm sorry about your dress but impressed that he lives on!