Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Free jeans? Yes, please!

You heard right.

Completely free jeans!

I heard that Lee jeans was giving away 120 pairs of jeans every single day in December to celebrate their 120th birthday and I figured I would try to win some. I never win anything like this. I think it's partially because "you have to play to win" and since I never think I'm going to win, I often don't enter these types of contests. This time, all you had to do was become a fan on facebook, and then fill out your size. If you were one of the lucky 120 on any given day, you would get a free pair. And guess what.. I was one of the lucky ones!

At first I kind of thought this was a scam. I entered the contest using an alternate email address in case this was some kind of thing where they collect email addresses and sell them to companies. I got an email in the first couple days of December saying I had won a free pair of jeans - and even then I thought it was a scam. The email said all the winners were posted on the facebook page and I could go check it out there.

That's when I really thought this was some kind of trick.

Not only did I win on the first day of the contest (December 1st), but I was also the FIRST person on the list of winners!


Anyway, I ignored the email and went about my daily business. Today I came home from work, not even two weeks later, and FREE JEANS were sitting on our porch! And shockingly (and more importantly!), they fit! (Disclaimer: The reason I look so short in this picture is because Chris took it. And since he's a lot taller than me, he obviously took it from a downward angle. I'm actually not short at all!)

There are few material things I like more in this world than a good pair of jeans :)

Anyway, get on facebook - if you have it - and enter to win a free pair of jeans! There's still over half the month left and with 120 winners each day, you've got a decent shot of winning! Let me know if you win!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that is so aweseome!!! you know how much i LOVE jeans- i'm definitely going to try this!

Dorothy said...

Congratulations on your new jeans! I am so impressed you were the first on he list too! Did you log in early in the morning?

jennie said...

oh my gosh that's amazing! yeah i definitely would have thought it was a scam too, but clearly it's not! how cool!

LA-jan said...

Congratulations! Christmas came early!

Paul said...

Check the jeans for a GPS tracking unit...

Erika said...

nooooooo, they don't have my size :( i was so excited to try this for like 30 seconds.

Patty said...

That is so cool. congrats on your win!

erin said...

This is Awesome!!! Congrats on your jeans!!! haha I just entered. And it's kinda funny that Chris's pic makes you look short. haha tell that boy to squat down!!! haha =) Miss you!