Happy Thanksgiving! We just wanted to share what we are thankful for this holiday:
- FAMILY that we get to relax and spend time with this week. Family that supports and loves us and enjoys spending time with us, too!
- Great homemade food, cooked by our moms.
- Not having to host Thanksgiving dinner again this year - it was a lot more work than I thought it would be (despite the fact that my mom still did most of it!) and we just love being home for the weekend!
- My brother, who seems to have fixed my 7 year old computer so we hopefully don't have to buy a new one quite yet!
- Having jobs that we both enjoy, a roof over our heads, and money to pay the bills.
- Awesome friends that like to get together, reminisce and have fun.
- Our continued health.
- The upcoming Christmas season and all that comes with it - trees, decorations, visiting family and friends, etc.
We hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving! What are you thankful for?