Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Inspection

We haven't been up to much these days between me working every other weekend and taking care of errands on the other ones. I got my car inspected last week, and along with an oil change, the whole process took almost 3 hours. Despite promising me it would be about 45 minutes, I spent 3 hours shifting around in a chair trying to get comfortable, getting hungry, and progressively grumpier. Happily, my car passed even though it has a "service engine" light on. The people at the shop didn't say there was anything too major to take care of at the moment, so my new sticker is on! Today we are getting Chris' car inspected and we dropped it off - no way was I going through that again. Besides boring things like that we are just enjoying hanging out with friends and being in the area before tourist season gets into full swing. We went to dinner and a movie last weekend and spent time outside in the sunshine.


We love living here in Williamsburg though June and July are coming which if I remember correctly from last year are fairly miserable heat-wise. Here's hoping for a mild summer..!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Sigh...

jennie said...

yes here's to hoping for cool weather for you!

maggie said...

This week has been rough in PA with the heat, but last weekend it was in the 40s... I don't know what to think! Stay cool!