Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Donating my hair

Well it's been 3 years since the last time I donated my hair, and as it's been super long recently, I decided it was about time to do it again. I didn't take a before picture this time since there are lots of pictures of me recently and I decided to do it while I was out running errands already so I didn't plan ahead. I also think I am going to send it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths this time (sent it to Locks of Love last time) because I have heard good reviews about that place from friends recently.

There you have it...13 inches gone!

9 comments:

LA-jan said...

Amazing locks for some lucky lass!

LA-jan said...

oh, and Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Dorothy said...

You look great with short hair too! Happy Birthday sweet heart!

Elizabeth said...

love your short hair!

Christina Casares said...

looks awesome!! hopefully it's easier to deal with this way...a no fuss hairdo just in time for baby!

maggie said...

so cute! you look great! I'm all about the short hair!

Patty said...

I love your haircut!

Patty said...

You can't even tell that you're pregnant in this picture!

jennie said...

wow that looks awesome!!