Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

The thing about other babies

We are lucky that two of the couples we walk through life with here in Williamsburg have older babies, because Eleanor loooves other babies! The other day we picked her up from the nursery at church and the ladies there said that she spent the majority of her time that morning just staring at our neighbors' baby. I hadn't really noticed how much she liked other babies until I watched our other neighbor's baby for an hour while they were doing some moving. Eleanor slept most of the time, but when she woke up, I tried to entertain them both together and I didn't have to do anything! Hannah ended up entertaining Eleanor the whole time, right up until I decided to put them in the same chair. I wanted to take a picture of them together, but upon close range, Hannah was able to reach Eleanor's pacifier and kept pulling it out, which of course, was very upsetting to Eleanor and Hannah didn't seem to see what her deal was anymore :)


Also, I know Eleanor's feet are nowhere near touching the ground in that last picture, but really I was just putting her in there to keep her away from the dog while I played with Hannah. She seemed to be pretty chill about sitting in someone else's toy.

5 comments:

Dorothy said...

Love that video of the two babies together! So cute!!!

Ashley said...

Best friends for LIFE!!!

maggie said...

aw this is too cute! love that they can play together all the time!

LA-jan said...

Such a sweet video of the girls!

Taylor's first laugh was when Sean played with him!

Babies do just love each other!

Patty said...

These are adorable pictures!!!