Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Trying carrots

So as I mentioned before, we're working on starting food with Eleanor. Almost nothing that makes it into her mouth actually stays in because she pushes everything out with her tongue at this point, but we're working on it slowly but surely. For now, we're mostly playing. We try to eat dinner together and give her something to play with each night. Here was her trying carrots for the first time.


I'm not sure at what point food starts going in instead of coming back out, but I've been told that food isn't that important for babies until they're a year old, so I'm not too concerned about it right now. For now it is just fun for both of us :)

4 comments:

Patty said...

Oh gosh; I love her faces! So much to learn...

Dorothy said...

Cute!

Aunt Michele said...

6 months old and already trying solid food? Yikes, kids move fast these days! I think my kids were n baby food for a whole year! Although I don't fully remember!!!

maggie said...

this is adorable! i love that she keeps being interested in it, even though she's spit it out! lots of fun!