Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Days with Dad

This past week contained quite a lot of bonding time for Chris and Eleanor. First, daycare was closed on Veteran's Day (thank you, veterans, for your service to our country, particularly my family: my dad John, Chris' dad Bob, sister Erika, grandparents, uncles, and cousins). Then, on Thursday, Eleanor was sick so she had to stay home. On Saturday, I had a baby shower for a friend to attend, so they had another half day together then. It was a busy week for them!

They took walks outside...

...raked leaves...

...learned how to climb the cabinets...

...built a fort...

...and on Saturday they had a group daddy and daughter Chick-fil-a date!

Chris sent me pictures throughout the days so I could pretend I was there with them! I love that they had so much time together this week.

4 comments:

LA-jan said...

So nice that he keeps you "in the loop" with pictures.

Patty said...

Chris is an amazing Dad! Just love all these pictures. She is such a little fashionista! Climbing cabinets??? Oh oh...

Dorothy said...

Cute new coat! I agree, it makes it fun that he sends you pictures throughout the day.

maggie said...

oh man, so jealous of that living room fort! E looks so sporty in that coat!