Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Park with Maynard

The other day, none of Eleanor's friends were available in the afternoon to play, so I told her she could bring Maynard to the park with us. She pushed him in his stroller the entire way there, and home (though she was tired and got a little upset on the way back).

She put him on every single swing and pushed him, she took him on the slides, and she bounced him on the bouncy see-saw, all without any assistance. I've got to be honest, I'm not sure she didn't have more fun with Maynard than she does sometimes with her friends! 

It was very adorable, she just kept saying, "C'mon Mayman. Slide, K? Okay" and then would pick him up and take him to the next activity. 

3 comments:

Patty said...

I love this sweet post, so much!!!

LA-jan said...


She is so adorable!

Dorothy said...

This is the best!!! I love these stories!