Pages

Monday, November 13, 2017

Thirty-six weeks with TWO!


I never made it to my thirty-six week appointment because the twins were born at thirty-five weeks and five days. We had been hoping to make it closer to thirty-seven weeks, but I was so uncomfortable that I wasn't necessarily disappointed when they arrived a bit earlier. I hadn't stopped working yet, but had started switching to 8 hour shifts rather than 12. My coworkers threw me a little baby shower the evening before I went into labor. Sleeping remained a bit elusive, which added to already being tired from pregnancy. I think the whole family was ready for these two to make their debut! I took the picture above a few hours before heading into the hospital to get checked for signs of labor just in case they ended up coming that day, which they did!

2 comments:

Dorothy said...


i'm so glad you got this final picture! You look good! I can't believe they came so early but they are doing so well. They AND you were ready!

maggie said...

Sounds like all three of you were very ready! So happy to hear you are all doing well!