Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Charlottesville for a baby shower

Last weekend I drove with the babies to Charlottesville for one of my college roommate's baby shower. It was unbelievable, and Harry Potter themed! For those of us who grew up in the Harry Potter era (my middle school!), you would know how fun that was. I only took a few pictures, but there were butterbeer cupcakes, platform 9 3/4 diaper cakes (and about 10 other diaper cakes), wands from Olivander's, chocolate frogs, cockroach clusters, Bertie Bott's every flavor beans, and a ton of other things I couldn't even begin to remember. 

It was so great to see some of my roommates and introduce them to the twins.

And it should be noted that while I was gone, Chris attended a parenting conference solo with our big girls and then went on a Chick-fil-A date. :)

3 comments:

Lauren said...

What a fun looking baby shower!! That pic of the twins in the middle is adorable, I see a smile :)

Patty said...

Such a great post. What an amazing baby shower! Who did all that work?? Ben and Rosie looked quite pleased to be invited and love the pic of chris and the girls!

Dorothy said...

What a fun party! That was amazingly put together. Everyone looks great!!!