Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2018

February wrap-up

February. Life is busy, as you can imagine. We aren't doing any activities outside of preschool and we feel like we're always busy! I can only imagine how much busier it will seem when our smallest two are also on the go. On that note, I have been slowing down for Lent this year. I'm doing a devotional through She Reads Truth and have been fasting from my phone (and all forms of social media/internet) once a week for 24 hours (and some forms of social media altogether for this whole season). It has been absolutely lovely and I hope it helps change my habits in the long run, too.

We put up the jumper for the babies and Rosie promptly fell asleep Eleanor style.

We spent lots of time holding babies.

Jane now spends lots of time in the car pretending to drive.

We've had good days and bad. I've found putting the babies in the carrier calms them, but I can only do one at a time, so then I end up holding the other.

We taught Eleanor to vacuum.

Unicorn Ben!

I made homemade jam!

Eleanor was student of the week! She got to bring in a surprise for the class inside the croc bag and ended up bringing two dolls to represent Ben and Rosie. I thought it was so sweet!

Jane is occasionally sweet with the babies, like this time she brought Rosie and blanket and stuffed animal for her nap, but usually she's the ungentle giant.

I rarely dress this crew alike, but these outfits from my sister for Christmas are so cute!!!!

These two, busy at their lunch meeting.

I'll give you two guesses for what Eleanor hid under her fort.

Look how big Ben is getting!

The carpool line at preschool is so cute. All the kids hang out their windows shouting random things at each other until the teachers come get them. It's adorable!

Jane and our neighbor friend love to hold hands and it just about breaks my heart with the cuteness!

The Tribe's regular season is over - on to the tournament next weekend!

Saturday morning slumber party!

Rosie and Jane's faces perfectly describe their relationship without words.

The babies are getting a little too big now to double up in the Rock and Play.

Goodbye February, on to March!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness there is too much cuteness to even comment on. I LOVE these posts because I get my fix on updated pics of all the kiddos :) Also - homemade jam?? I'll need that recipe. The bread looks homemade too, did you make that? If so, I'll take that recipe too. Love you <3

Dorothy said...

I am bursting! TYour family is so adorable! Your homemade jam is awesome!!! I don't know how you do it all. You are managing everything so well! Love you 6!

La-Jan said...

What a full post! So many updates. Love these!