Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Father's Day

I am so late in posting about Father's Day, but it was Chris' first Father's Day as a dad to four. Four kids four and under was probably not something he was ever expecting in his life, but then, neither was I. It has been such a blessing, I think to both of us. I believe even Chris would say it has been good for him because we finally hit a critical mass where there is just not even an illusion of control anymore. Anyway, (I know I am biased, but) Chris is the best dad ever. The big girls seem to prefer him to me in almost all instances, so I am relishing the time I still have with the babies nursing because that pretty much means they always want me, instead, though they love Chris and give him the best smiles when he walks in the door from work. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. We took a trip to Water Country and spent the rest of the weekend hanging out around the house. He even grilled his own dinner (and dinner for us) on Father's Day. Incredible man :)

We love you, Chris! Happy Father's Day!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Happy fathers day!! Incredible indeed, those kids are so lucky to have him!

Dorothy said...

Happy Fathers day!!! Chris, you are amazing!! Those are lucky kids to have you as a dad!