Pages

Monday, April 29, 2024

April wrap-up

The weather has finally changed in April - everything is blooming and pollen is everywhere. While I love spring and the weather getting warmer, I also can't stand how much pollen covers everything!!

Ben and Rosie hatched chicks in their class this year!

Eleanor got to perform in a 5th grade solo fest for band. She got to meet the band teacher at the middle school next year. She also volunteered the entire evening!

Rosie and Ben did a car wash and thought it was the best thing in the world.

I got another blueberry bush from a friend and then replanted the one I already had in a new place to see if it would do better than it has been.

I also repotted several house plants that seemed to want some new space. We'll see how it affects them.

Jane and Rosie have been doing American Girl tea parties.

Ben got to take his "class pet" to the dentist. Birdy got his teeth checked!

I got to attend a field trip to the Virginia Living Museum with Eleanor's 5th grade class.

Jane had a fun playdate after church with a buddy.

Chris and I took a walk down to the marina for sunset.

Chris busted out his new lawn mower and taught the kids how to mow.

Rosie and Ben were invited to a pool party.

April was a great month with some really warm weather, a lot of rain, and some quite cold weather, too. I still feel like this year has just started and all of a sudden, the school year is wrapping up. This has been such a great school year for the kids this year that I am so sad to see it ending...the only year with all four kids in the same building!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Nice! New mower - hope all the kids continue to want to mow!