Pages

Monday, April 22, 2024

Eclipse 2024

Everyone was pretty excited about the eclipse this year. I believe we were at 87% totality here in Williamsburg. The schools acquired glasses for all the kids so they could go outside to watch and I got a few pictures from teachers:

I watched from the backyard and Chris got to watch from work while it got weirdly dark outside.

Then the bus dropped the kids off and they got to experience the last few minutes on our walk home.

Last eclipse we were down in North Carolina on vacation and the twins weren't born yet... what a fun and unique experience.

1 comment:

Patty said...

These are great pictures! I loved the eclipse. It was a happy day for all, filled with excitement. Everyone outdoors, everyone getting along and excited. I wish every day was like that! I'm so happy the kids got to see it during school!