Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

86

I did a trial run of my hair for the wedding yesterday. It was really interesting because I've never gotten my hair done before! We ended up going out to dinner at the Olive Garden because my hair looked like it should go somewhere. Lauren and I were speculating as to how many bobby pins were in my hair. I think Lauren guessed around 37, but when we were taking them out they just kept coming! There were 86 bobby pins in there! This is a picture of my hair after we had taken it all it out!

(p.s. for those of you that love Olive Garden's Tuscan Garlic Chicken - my mom ordered it last night and the waiter told her it was one of its last days on the menu!)

1 comment:

jennie said...

what?!? no more tuscan chicken?? oh what is this world coming to. and that is a LOT of bobby pins! but your hair looks great there even after they've all been taken down! was prototype hair successful?