Pages

Friday, July 4, 2008

July 3

My dad came out to Arlington with us this morning to help move the last bit of furniture we had in. Then Chris and I ended up staying until almost 7 unpacking and cleaning. By the end of the day we had 8 garbage bags full of trash and a huge pile of broken down cardboard boxes. We've still have a long ways to go, but I feel good about what we got done today. I'm not sure that I have time to get back there before the wedding except just to visit, so I'm glad we spent the day there.

We took a break around 11am to go drop off the rental truck and ended up going by the courthouse on our way back. We both switched over the titles to our car (unfortunately when you change the title you have to get new plates and I FINALLY just memorized my old ones!), changed our addresses, changed our voter registration address, and got our Arlington county stickers and decals. It was a very productive trip to the courthouse. The people were so helpful and the entire process took only 45 minutes. Chris ended up walking to our new place from there, we live so close!

No comments: