Five thoughts about the Skins' opening-night loss:
1. Offensive line - Please block the people in front of you.
2. Antwaan Randle El - Don't leave until the ball is snapped.
3. Defensive backfield - Please stop getting run over and tackle somebody.
4. Jason Campbell - Stop staring down your receivers.
5. Jim Zorn - Your hair looks like an eighth-grader's.
The Good News:
It's only one game, we can get our act back together and get ready for the Saints. I have faith in our staff and our players and I think we'll have a much stronger showing in 10 days. It can't come soon enough.