Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I don't know how to put this....but I'm kind of a big deal

I'm sure some of you have noticed there is a section on the left side of the blog titled "Stuff Chris likes to read but Katie doesn't." These are all sports blogs, and I read them all pretty much every day. The DC Sports Bog is a Washington Post blog about area sports. Every year, they have their own college basketball poll called the Atlantic 11. They were asking for people who thought they could be voters, and I thought I could, so I e-mailed Dan Steinberg who writes the blog saying that I played at W&M and I'd like to vote. He e-mailed me back and thought that it was cool a former player wanted to be a voter. So I am now an official voter in the Washington Post's Atlantic 11 college basketball poll. And then that somehow turned into this....

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Wow Chris - that is impressive. You had quite the interview!

Unknown said...

chris that's so cool!!! i was showing some of my roommates and they all agree that you're a pretty big deal. i would root for tribe over jmu anyday! :)

jennie said...

DANG i always knew you were a big deal but i never knew you were a BIG DEAL. well done! i miss you guys!

Christina Casares said...

Wow that's so cool!! I feel priviledged to call myself your friend :)