Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I predict the future

So towards the end of junior year of college, the Dog Street Journal, the student magazine, did a little article (takes several minutes to load, p.18) on me about walking on to the basketball team:


It sounds really cool, but really it was written by two of my roommates, and they made up half of the answers to try to make it funny. Anyways, I made a bold prediction in that article:


Fast forward two years from that article to last week, at Trinity University in D.C. for the D.C. sports league winter basketball championship game:



Does that look like a team that just lost a championship game? Didn't think so. I said I'd be winning an office championship in 5 years. Only took two. My psychic powers are even stronger than I had orginally thought.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Chris - you never cease to amaze us! What skills!

jennie said...

hey well done. so then according to your psychic powers who's taking it all in the ncaa championship? maybe i should put some money down....

Patty said...

That's a great blog, Chris! I remember that article well. Only wish I could have seen you play this year!