Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Farewell to Scrubs

Well, tonight's the night. After 8 years and 168 episodes, Scrubs is coming to an end. Hard to believe that I've been watching this show since my sophomore year of high school. And sad to see it go. I feel like I've grown up with the characters, from the first episodes when they first became interns. Will be sad to not be able to turn on the TV every week and see what happens next. It's probably also sad that the most serious/heartfelt blog post I've ever written is about a TV show. Don't make fun of me. I'll leave you with the ending to episode #100, one of my favorite endings to an episode, and an appropriate way to end my tribute to the show. Thanks guys, it's been real.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Agreed, one of the best endings....that and 'More Than A Feeling'