Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Visit to H'burg

Today we spent the day in Harrisonburg visiting Lauren. Chris had a game at a school nearby so it was a perfect opportunity. I always love visiting Lauren because she lives in a wonderful, huge house with a lot of amazing girls. I also really like the Harrisonburg area. It's got a bit of a small town feel to it, but there's a lot more to do than in most small towns.

I tried to take a picture of the mountains while we were leaving from the car, but I'm not very good with a camera :)
Now we're back at home enjoying a fire in the fireplace and listening to the Tribe win another one online :)

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Glad you had a nice visit. Enjoy game & the fire!

Patty said...

Glad you have that fireplace. Ours is finally fixed. Go Tribe!

jennie said...

i LOVE the pop-in!

maggie said...

this picture is fantastic... the blurriness makes it artsy and I love the colors! glad you had a fun visit!