Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I work in the bat cave


We are on our third bat of the year here! The first one, as you may remember, was found smelly and dead. The last two have been found alive and kicking (or sleeping...). Numero dos was chilling upside down on the rim of the toilet in the ladies bathroom. Not surprisingly, someone had an unpleasant shock when she walked into the stall! Thank goodness she found it before she sat down... The third one was found sleeping on the floor in the hallway under a couch. That one seemed very peaceful and didn't put up a fight when he was being removed from the premises. It makes for a pretty exciting day when something like this occurs.

While I am not a fan of bats, I have to admit they're rather cute. Only when they're sleeping or not moving, of course :)

4 comments:

jennie said...

where are all these bats coming from?!?

Patty said...

I love the sign! I saw a bat land in a lady's head once - it was not a pretty scene. I can still see them both flapping around!

Aunt Paula said...

That would FREAK ME OUT!!

Christina Casares said...

crazy! A bat got into my parents' house once, right after Rachael was born. Not exactly the type of visitor you want greeting your newborn!