Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fun with siblings

Both my sister and one of Chris's sisters and her boyfriend came down this weekend to visit! We had a great time hanging out at the pool, playing games, and watching a couple movies. As everyone knows, I usually take tons of pictures, but as soon as they all left I realized I hadn't...oops! The weather was calling for scattered thunderstorms all weekend but we spent Friday evening and pretty much all of Saturday and Sunday at the pool with no rain interruptions. Right before every left, a storm rolled through and we lost power for a little while. It was great timing!
I am hoping for a lot more weekends like this during the summer...relaxing with family and/or friends! Thanks for coming to visit and keeping us company this weekend guys! We LOVED having you here!

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

What a great way to spend your weekend. That pool looks so refreshing!

LA-jan said...

Fun! Can't believe you're having summer so early! It was wet, drizzly and cool this morning and I don't think the sun even made it out all day! June gloom :-(( So jealous!

Rob said...

I should come down for a golf/pool weekend at some point. I have no pool to use during the summer up here!

Erika said...

thanks for having us!