Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Emerald Isle

As a fitting close to summer, we spent all of last week at the beach. We had pretty perfect weather the entire week, save one stormy afternoon. I read books, spent as much time as possible outside in the sand, floated in the ocean, saw dolphins, walked to the pier, and enjoyed being with family. 

As much as I'm sad to see it pass, it was a great summer. I am full of memories and a few adventures that will hopefully tide me over for the next nine months until it comes again.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

So beautiful! And you are so TAN! Glad you had a great trip!

maggie said...

haha, I thought the same thing -- Katie, so jealous of the tan! it has been really cool here the past few days and I am also mourning the end of summer...

Christina Casares said...

so pretty! Glad you had fun with the stratton clan!