Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

NYC at Christmas

Last weekend I went up to NYC with some of the women on Chris' side of the family. We went ornament shopping, checked out holiday decorations and store windows, saw the tree at Rockefeller Plaza, walked through Times Square, ate good food, and enjoyed some Christmas spirit. Overall it was a pretty exhausting day, but a lot of fun :)

The last time I was up in New York at Christmas was while I was still in high school - my family went up for a couple days just after Christmas Day and braved the crowds to enjoy the city and see the Rockettes. I've been up a few times since then - just on "regular" days when it is slightly less crowded :) I'd hate to see what it looks like up there next weekend.

5 comments:

maggie said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love NYC at Christmas... except for the crowds. Love those delicious looking chestnuts!

Patty said...

So glad you went with us!

jennie said...

great pictures! yes good you went then and not next weekend indeed!

Christina Casares said...

i love NYC at Christmastime...it's magical!!

LA-jan said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for the Christmas magic!