Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

2013 March Madness Pool

Hey Everybody,
It's time once again for our grandest of traditions, the march madness pool.  By this point, everybody knows how it works.  The first round games in Dayton begin on Tuesday, so please be sure to get your brackets into me as soon as possible.  Fill out a winner for all of the games and be sure to provide the total number of points scored in the championship for our tiebreaker.  I will e-mail out the excel bracket for you all to fill in before the end of tonight.  The winner of the pool will get the honor of a tribute blog post.  If you want to participate and I forgot to e-mail you, please leave a comment or e-mail me and I'll get it straight to you.  Good Luck!  Here is a preview of the Mad Men March Madness Pool.


2 comments:

jennie said...

haha that's awesome! i'll start working on my bracket and you can start working on my tribute :)

Patty said...

THIS is th eyear I will win a blog post (sorry Jenny)!