Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Two month doctor visit

Well along with getting weighed and measured this week, Eleanor got her two month shots. She had 3 to get, along with the oral rotavirus vaccine, which she sucked down like a champ. The nurse was as quick as possible and Eleanor cried for a second and then calmed right down. The rest of the afternoon she was a bit fussy and kicked a lot because I think her legs were a bit sore, poor girl. I felt for her because I took her by my work after her appointment to fill out some return to work forms and got my flu vaccine while I was there. We both nursed our sore muscles a bit that afternoon. :)

E & me waiting at the office for her shots

And after her shots...first she was a little grumpy, then she decided to just go on about her day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That picture of her sitting up on the couch! She looks so grouchy and distressed - so cute!

Dorothy said...

Look at those long legs! Hope you are both not to sore from the shots:(

Ashley said...

Hahahaha I LOVE the picture of her stretching - so funny. I need to take more pictures of H like that. Cute naked babies are the best :)

jennie said...

haha she is so cute when grumpy!!

maggie said...

aw the second to last shot is so heartbreaking with her little band aids! Looks like she bounced back pretty quickly!