Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Kidsburg

We had a random 75 degree and sunny day earlier this month so Eleanor and I, along with our neighbors, headed over to a nearby park to enjoy some sunshine. She seemed to enjoy it while we were there, swinging, going down the slide (with me), and standing on the ground watching other babies and kids do their thing. After about an hour though it seemed like she got really overwhelmed with everything going on - even the wind blowing her hair seemed to startle her - so once we got home she took one of the longest naps I've seen her take before.

It was a great little outing to say goodbye to fall because it's coooold out there now. Eleanor is not really enjoying being outside these days and neither am I.

5 comments:

Patty said...

Those cheeks! I'm glad you're already taking her to play outside!

LA-jan said...

Love that picture of her not looking out the telescope! LOL!

jennie said...

oh my gosh she has the best looks ever

Dorothy said...

Nothing like a day at the park. Glad you had fun and nice to get a good long rest afterwards!

maggie said...

she is rocking the cheeks lately! Such a cutie!