1. In the 6 years of the pool, this is the lowest winning score we've ever had at 78, and also the first time that nobody earned any points from the final 4 or championship game. But it is also the most participants we've ever had with 27.
2. Stephen and Liz got married during march madness 2013, so this is the blog’s anniversary present to Stephen.
3. He is a cycle boat enthusiast:
4. The first time I met Stephen was during march madness games, after their rehearsal dinner. Friends and family were all together, and he and I watched basketball. It was a great bonding time.
5. The man respects Cool Runnings, and I respect that:
6. Stephen included a bonus pick of Illinois as the NIT Champion which made me laugh. They lost in the 2nd round.
7. He rocks a solid Christmas sweater:
8. Stephen actually wrapped up the title on Saturday night. Out of the 4 possible outcomes from Saturday’s 2 games, Stephen could only win with 1 combination – both underdogs winning. Unfortunately for Ashley H, that’s exactly what happened.
9. Stephen and Liz’s wedding had the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding – Salt Lick BBQ, and it was unlimited portions.
10. I mustache you a question!
2014 Final Standings
|Name||Round 1||Round 2||Sweet 16||Elite 8||Final 4||Champ||Total|