Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

7 months

The last month has been pretty uneventful baby-wise. I am still feeling good, but am starting to get tired again and occasionally take naps in the afternoons. My legs and feet get tired now after I do a lot of walking or after work. I also passed my glucose tolerance test, thank goodness. When I was pregnant with Eleanor, it made me extremely sick all day and this time it was much more bearable. Like last time, I'm mildly anemic, but honestly, I think I'm mildly anemic year-round. The baby is very active, has a good heart rate, and I'm measuring about what I measured last time. I weigh more than I did at this point last time though, so maybe this baby will be a bit bigger.

In other news, we are still working on choosing baby names. Every few days one of us will throw another name in the ring, but we haven't settled on one for either gender yet. Eleanor tends to call the baby by the names of her friends' siblings. She also still flip-flops on whether she wants a baby brother or a baby sister (sometimes I wonder if she actually understands what I'm asking her or not).
32 weeks pregnant with Baby Strat #2

3 comments:

LA-jan said...

Looking good!!

Dorothy said...

Glad all is going so well. You look great!

Anonymous said...

I love these updates! I agree with the others, you look great!