Pages

Monday, September 18, 2017

Twenty-eight weeks with TWO!


With both babies being breech at this point, it seems a c-section is very likely in our future. There is still technically time for them to flip, but there is a considerable lack of space in my abdomen, so it is seeming fairly unlikely. Otherwise there are no complications so far and everyone is looking good. I am tired and pretty uncomfortable. I am working once or twice a week now and will continue to try through this month and next depending on how things go.

And at 28 weeks, here is baby A on the left and B on the right, then baby A's foot, and lastly, baby B's foot:

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Love these updates! I know you're tired but you look great :) I can't believe how big the babes are getting and how fast time is going. I'm thinking about you guys all the time, can't wait to meet them!

Dorothy said...

So very exciting to see how healthy they AND you seem to be. You look great! I still have a hard time knowing what I am seeing of the babies in these photos.
Love you all!

Patty said...

I'm like Dorothy...never could read these gray sonograms too well. Although the exception was the one time I saw TWO heads myself...ha ha. LOVE these pictures and I am so thrilled to know that everything is looking great. Love those sweet faces!