Pages

Monday, October 16, 2017

Thirty-two weeks with TWO!


This last month has been harder, most notably in the sleeping arena. The weather (save for a few reprieves of a couple days at a time) has remained hot which makes it uncomfortable for me to be outside too much, and though I am tired, it's hard to get comfortable at night regardless of how many pillows I use so I usually lay awake for long stretches of time wishing I was asleep. I'm only working one or two days a week now and am trying to primarily work in lower physically taxing areas. I took my wedding rings off around 30 weeks and probably should have done so weeks earlier...they were very hard to remove! In two more weeks we will be able to deliver here in Williamsburg should I go into labor and two weeks after that we will schedule a c-section for sometime around 38 weeks given that the babies are still breech.

Baby A at 32 weeks (face):

Baby B at 32 weeks (profile):

Both babies, heads together, breech:

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Thank you for sharing these pictures!! You still don't even look like you're pregnant with twins, haha. Although I know you feel it. I'm still sticking with my prediction from the beginning - A is a girl, B is a boy ;) Regardless, they look adorable already and seems like they're growing strong! I can't wait to meet themmmm!!!

Dorothy said...

Oh Katie, there are growing so well! I am sure they will be healthy and strong! I'm going with Lauren, A is girl and B is boy. Can wait!!!

Patty said...

Love, love, love seeing the progress of our newest grandchildren! We continue to pray you can keep them in to develop a bit more, but are grateful for their already excellent weight. That last picture reminds me of the night I was confirmed pregnant with twins...could never decipher sonograms that much but two heads close together was a given!! Can't wait to meet them! <3

La-Jan said...

This is so cool, so glad to be able to share in this! You are doing so well, you are amazing! Hope you keep those bundles happy and cradled till 38!