Pages

Monday, February 12, 2018

Basketball games

I had very low expectations for the number of basketball games I might attend this year due to the twins' arrival. Thankfully, I have been pleasantly surprised! Early on I missed several games because we just couldn't figure out how to go places without the stroller, but we've gotten a better handle on that and I've been able to go to almost all the games the second half of the season (once they started conference play). It's been a lot of fun and a good excuse to get out of the house, plus, the older girls love going. We are definitely going to have to get an extra seat next year though...

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hahah I love the last picture of E holding Ben <3 I'm so glad you've been able to go to so many of the games! It's nice to have an activity outside the house that the whole family enjoys :)

Dorothy said...

What feat managing all of them. I know its a great time once you all get settled. Eleanor is really starting to become a good helper! Enjoy the season!

Patty said...

Love all these pictures and the Tribe spirit! Way to get out of the house...it takes effort, but so worth it!