Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Capital Trail

My friend Lex and I decided to ride the Capital Trail again in April. It was her first time through, my second. The weather was perfect. I think we started out riding in mid-50 degree weather and the high for the part of the day we were riding was in the mid-60s. 

Four Mile Creek park.

We stopped for lunch at Cul's and then headed back - and also stopped on top of the Chick for a picture - the last big hill leading into Williamsburg.

Mile marker 0...and then we actually rode back to my house (another 3 miles, hah)!

It was a great day! I can't wait to do both directions.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Congrats Katie! Great job and you both look like you had so much energy! I was pleased with my first (almost) half trail ride. Can't imagine both directions! I can't wait to try again!! Great job!

Dorothy said...

Good for you! What a nice day to do it too! I'd love to do it with you sometime?