Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2008

A good day at work

So for work today, instead of going to the office, our project team had a team outing. Most teams will go out for a lunch or a happy hour or something. We go a little bigger. We went golfing. All day. While my co-workers were at their desks and computers, I was hitting the links. It was sweet. There were four groups, and we played best ball so it went a little bit faster and it was a great time. My team ended up winning by shooting a 3-over par 74. We even got trophies for winning. I also made my first birdie in my life which was really exciting for me. It was a 127-yard par 3, and I hit a 9-iron off the tee that landed about 3 feet from the cup. You can see how close it was in the picture with my teammate grabbing the flag. So like I said, a good day at work today.


My near hole-in-one:


The winning team with trophies:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i wish i could golf...
were you cold??

Dorothy said...

Hey - great job on another win! Congratulations on the (near) hole in one!

jennie said...

oh man thats awesome. maybe ill suggest a work outing for me and my fellow bb&b employees