Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thinking about trees

I'm ready to buy our Christmas tree.

Is that bad? I know it's not Thanksgiving yet, but it's cold and nasty out today and if it has to be this gross, it better be the Christmas season. I'm a little nostalgic, too, because last year we went with a bunch of friends to pick out our tree and this year it'll probably be just us.

Actually, I may have made that experience more glamorous in my head than it really was because when I just went back through and searched for that post, I re-read it quickly and saw that last year I was allergic to our tree. I had totally blocked that out of my memory. In my mind our tree was just awesome. Well, I may be allergic to our tree again this year, but I am still ready for it!

Let's see if I can wait until after Thanksgiving...

5 comments:

jennie said...

i went to food lion the other day and they were unloading christmas trees to sell. they smelled amazing!! i can see why you want to get one already!

maggie said...

Your tree was so cute last year, but you can prolly get a much bigger one in Farmville! Maybe you won't be allergic this time around :)

Christina Casares said...

we have a fake tree (boo) but I'm still excited for Christmas...i've had to restrain myself from bringing out the Christmas music already!

Patty said...

Your first married Christmas is always a special one...your living room will look amazing this year with a tree in it. And you have a fireplace now!!

Isabel said...

i bought all of our christmas decorations last week and i cannot wait to put them either. good luck waiting until Thanksgiving! :)