Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2009

We are in the 21st century, right?

Today I had a first. Are you ready for this? I'm not sure if you are. It's pretty crazy. I never thought I would have to do this in my life. I guess I'll just stop rambling and say it:

I was asked to use a typewriter.
Instead of my computer equiped with word processor. How crazy is that! I had to type some names into a form that required the use of an old typewriter. This thing has been sitting in my desk since I started and up to this point I had no idea why it wasn't long gone. I actually wish I was still wondering why... haha. It was definitely an experience though. I never expected this would be a job requirement :)

3 comments:

whittakerwoman said...

Just think its something else you can add to your resume! :) LOL

Dorothy said...

I haven't seen one of those in years!

Elizabeth said...

wow, that typewriter looks much newer than the one i used to play with at my grandparents' house (i used it to write up my official doctor notes). does it have a delete key? on theirs you had to use a special white-out sheet. sorry you had to have that experience!