Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow pictures 3

Just a couple more pictures, because that was the most snow I have ever seen in my life. Let's be honest, that was probably the most snow I will ever see in my life. I am so thankful I got out of there before the storm today hit. They are expecting another 10-20 inches by the end of the day...

This is a cardinal I saw in a tree in the backyard. It was just so pretty!


Here is downtown Leesburg. The roads were still covered in snow by the time I got out of the neighborhood.
Everyone up there - please be safe driving!!

4 comments:

jennie said...

oh wow beautiful pictures! and yeah seriously dc drivers be safe!

maggie said...

no driving for me! i haven't seen my car since Thursday :)

Patty said...

No 4-wheel drive for us so we are staying put. We are TIRED from shovelling again. Love the pictures - I love cardinals anyway, but against the snow - stunning!

Christina Casares said...

great pictures! Leesburg does look pretty all snow covered!