Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Strawberry plant

Since the track meet last weekend was so close to where my sister lives, we ran over to visit!  Harrisonburg has a Farmer's Market every Saturday.  It's small during the winter months but we still decided to check it out because we were there early.

I was really excited because they were selling strawberry plants.  I bought one and then realized later that it probably wouldn't be wise to plant it seeing as how our roommate has a dog who lives out in the yard.  But I love strawberries, so I'm still excited about buying the plant.
I'm not sure what to do about it now.  Should I try to grow it in a pot inside near a window?  Should I plant it outside and just hope nothing happens to it?

It was a pretty quick turn around but I was so happy Lauren was able to come meet us for awhile.

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Glad you got to visit! I think strawberry plants grow well in pots!

jennie said...

all i know is that strawberries are delicious!