Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Congrats to the newlyweds

A couple weeks ago, Chris and I had the honor of standing together in our friends' wedding. It was an awesome experience getting to fly out to Chicago and be a part of all sorts of wedding-related festivities while also watching our friends prepare for their big day.  This is the first wedding I've been a part of and it was wonderful. It was especially wonderful because we've been able to watch our friends' relationship grow and develop over the past couple years and culminate in such a beautiful ceremony.

We're also pretty thrilled because this is the first of my college roommates to join us in the ranks of holy matrimony.  I'm totally ready to have more married friends :)

Congratulations guys!!

3 comments:

jennie said...

ditto on the congratulations! wedding weekend was a blast and the ceremony was beautiful! can't wait to see you guys again!

maggie said...

still love the t-shirt tux :) I third the congratulations on a beautiful wedding!!

Anonymous said...

I found that weddings had a lot more meaning to me once I became a married woman. The vows meant something...and I cried a lot more during the ceremonies!