Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Military Bowl

Earlier this week I went to my first bowl game - the Military Bowl! Besides being cold, it was awesome :) Before the game we tailgated, attempting to play corn hole into the wind. Chris' mom made a couple pots of chili and his brother brought a grill and grilled some bratwurst and sausages.

Once we got into the stadium there were parachuters and a fly over from a B2 stealth bomber, which we actually saw before we heard it.

The team we were rooting for (Air Force) lost by one point when they tried for a conversion at the end of the fourth quarter. It was a really high scoring, back-and-forth, and pretty crazy game. I was bundled up about as much as humanly possible so stayed pretty warm except for my fingers and toes.

It was a lot of fun and a great way to spend a day of our Christmas break!

1 comment:

Patty said...

What a fun, but COLD day! I'm so glad we were all together for it!